Element of Risk
- I fully understand that in the dance or gymnastics program there is an element of risk involved: therefore, I agree to hold Island Dance and Gymnastics, Charlene Brown, Sharla Matthews, and any instructor or employee harmless for any accidents or injuries received on the premises, engaged in any studio-related activities or traveling to and from its facilities or events. I have read the studio policies and agree to abide by the rules and regulations. I also understand that this contract is binding for the entire period of time I or my child am enrolled as a student of Island Dance and Gymnastics and that I am responsible for the tuition for the entire period of time regardless of attendance.
- In consideration of my or my child(ren)’s acceptance into this program, I hereby for myself, my child, executors, administrators and assignees, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages which may hereafter accrue to me which I may have against Island Dance, and any of its agents, representatives, successors and assignees for any and all injuries, loss and damages suffered by me or my child(ren). I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing information is true and correct.
- I understand that Island Dance does not send monthly billing statements and that all payments are non-refundable and nontransferable and due monthly by the 1st of the month. A $20.00 penalty will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month. I have read the information on the website and understand the financial responsibilities and consequences, especially regarding past due accounts. A $30.00 service fee will be charged for each check returned by the bank due to insufficient funds. I also agree to pay all costume fees when the charge is placed on my account in order to guarantee costumes for the annual recital.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Island Dance reserves the right to cancel classes when enrollment drops below five students. If the Studio cancels a class due to low enrollment, a refund will be given. Refunds will not be issued for missed classes, except in unusual circumstances such as an extended illness; studio must be notified prior to a missed class if credit is requested. Vacation refund requests must be in writing two weeks prior to the vacation. I have read the information on the Island Dance website and agreed to abide by all policies stated therein.
- My registration indicates that Island Dance & Gymnastics has permission to use my or my child’s photograph for promotion and advertisement:
- Registration online indicates that I agree to the above and approve of my or my child(ren)’s participation in dance classes presented by Island Dance.